Collection of Personal Data
When you visit or fill any information in the Company’s website, the Company may collect and use your identifiable information, such as:
- 1. Personal details and Contact details such as Given name, Surname, Gender, Marital status, Address, Phone number, E-mail address, Age, Education, Identification card number, Passport number, etc.
- 2. Information about your preferences for the products and / or services you are interested.
- 3. Technical details that may identify you, your device or your location such as unique ID, IP addresses, or other identifiers which communicates through the browser you use.
Collection of Information from Other Sources
In certain cases, the Company may collect or use of your information that you make publicly available in social media platforms such as your social media accounts.
Cookies are text files stored on your computer which you use to save the detailed logs of your internet usage or your browsing behavior. Please see further details about cookies from this link: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Cookies for the operation of the website (Functionality Cookies): We use this type of cookie to help the Company to memorize your device or browser you used to enable us to provide you a content which is more suitable to your preferences and to deliver better service experience and meet your needs. If you wish to disable this cookie, you can change your preference later by changing the settings of your browser or your device to block/delete the cookies.
The Company collects and uses your Personal Data for purposes such as the following:
- 1. To provide you information and to offer the Company’s products and / or services or the Company’s partners’ products and/or services.
- 2. To analyse your preferences for improve and develop the Company’s website.
- 3. To offer you the Company’s products and/or services that you may interested in the future through our various channels, i.e., online, offline or etc. However, the Company will obtain your prior consent before doing so (when required by applicable law).
- 4. To comply any obligation under the applicable law.
Disclosure of information to Third Parties
- 1. The Company may disclose your personal data to third parties for the purposes as stated above and for which it was collected from, including but not limited to Software providers, Cloud service provider, and Platform service provider, such as Facebook, Google Ads, Advertising Company or Agency Companies and etc.
- 2. Affiliated companies which are under controlled by the Company.
- 3. Professional Advisors such as an auditor or a legal consultant.
- 4. The Company may provide or disclose your personal data to any person or government agency by law, by court order or any relevant authority.
- 5. However, such authority, service providers and other entities whom we may disclose your personal data to may locate in other country which in that country, the law on personal data protection may not meet the standards equivalent to the law on personal data protection of Thailand.
- 6. The Company will retain your personal data for the duration as long as necessary to carry out the above purposes, including if the Company has a legitimate interest or is necessary under the law.
You have the right to request access to your personal data retained in the Company’s possession. However, this is subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in provisions of the PDPA.
PMT Property Company Limited
26/22-23 Orakarn Building, 7th Floor, Soi Chidlom, Ploenchit Road, Lumpinee, Pathumwan, Bangkok, 10330